bdsm community > USA > California

Hot BDSM Singles California

Unleash your kinky side on a community of BDSM singles in California. Join a thriving BDSM dating site where nothing is off-limits. Be instantly matched with singles who are ready and waiting to fulfil your desires. Browse profiles of local members in your city, town or wherever you are across California. Experience submission with a tough but fair dominant, or explore dominance with a willing submissive. All our interactive features are here to help you find your perfect hookup or long-term commitment. Your fantasies will become a reality.

dominatrix with a whip

We have members ready to show you the ropes. Meet a dominatrix to put you in your place or a powerful master who will lead you through your training. If you are looking for some relaxed BDSM meets, connect with members ready to explore sub-dom relationships. When you are feeling extra kinky, upgrade to VIP membership. As a VIP, you will gain exclusive access to unlimited private messaging, priority placement on our search facilities and member news feed. There are no limits to what you can experience with The Adult Hub, BDSM Community.

Local Kinks & Fetish Lovers

Whether you are an experienced kink or new to fetishes, you will soon find the perfect partner to explore with. Your next hot BDSM encounter could be right around the corner. You will be matched with playmates in your neighbourhood who will fulfil your every desire. Find kinky singles in Los Angeles, bondage experts in San Diego or foot fetish enthusiasts in San Jose. Whatever you are looking for, wherever you are, meet local kinks. We have the kinkiest members, from across California, on our BDSM dating site. They are impatiently waiting for someone new to play with.

Discover Our Hottest Features

Our BDSM dating site is the perfect place to explore and connect with new playmates. Browse the news feed for the latest posts and pictures uploaded by our members. Your news feed will be tailored to your matches, preferences and the profile you have liked. Like and comment on the posts you find interesting or start conversations with members who share your desires. The news feed is an open space for you to express and explore your fetish desires. Get to know the members on a kinkier level and read their blog posts. Discover real member BDSM experiences, detailed erotica and short stories or genuine accounts of sub-dom relationship dynamics. femdon in leather outfit

Need some inspiration, tips or BDSM dating advice then check out our article section, Written Desires. Our articles are written by genuine kinksters and dating experts that are gagging to share with you their experiences and expertise. Discover everything from the hottest fetishes to try with your submissive or the best knots for bondage lovers. These articles are detailed and leave nothing to your imagination. Learn something new or brush up on your skills, it is your decision. Written Desires provides you with all the information needed to elevate your fetishes and BDSM experiences.

Search For New Members

Connect with new members using our search facilities. Filter members from across California based on the location, age, gender, interests and kinks. Whether you live in the city or just passing through, never be without a kinky night of adventure. Enjoy BDSM dating in all major cities across California and the USA. When you upgrade to VIP membership, enjoy the perks of appearing at the top of the member searches and increase your chances of meeting the kinkiest playmate in town. Unleash your kinkiest desires on our members across California.

Top Cities

Click here to view California recent profiles.

Recent profiles

I’m here to explore not to chat time waster x
CreativeJetsetter57bf42 (32) Straight Female
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Breast Torture
  • CBT
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Contract
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Electro-Play
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • gags
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • Pegging
  • Pony Play
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • suspenders
  • Trampling
  • Wax Play
Pm me if you want to explore your naughty fantasy and desires x
USA, California, California City
MISTRESS Dominatrix, Scottish born & bred with my own BDSM dungeon playroom. I can be softly spoken, kind & sensual as I take control of your mind and body.
Mistress (43) Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Electro-Play
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • suspenders
mistress love to explore with her loyal sub....this bdsm sexual lifestyle discreetly
USA, California, Los Angeles
let me be your guide into the gorgeous world of pure pleasure.
BVEAR19 (27) CD / Trans Straight CD / Trans
  • BDSM
  • Breast Torture
  • Contract
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • Medical Play
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • suspenders
Hi, my name is Vera, I'm 26 years old.... experienced and full of passion for what I do..
USA, California, California City
I'm sexy active honesty open minded. I am always thirsty. For what? For Pussy. for the Anus. I lI will lick your pussy until make you orgasm.
kiani (45) Straight Male
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • CBT
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Dominatrix
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Exhibitionism
  • Fetish
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • gags
  • Group Meets
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • obey me
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
I'm Hot,Active, Sexy, Romantic,Open mind. I would like to be share my best moment with You. I love travel to enywher. You Invite me and You will feel my breath next to you. I had..
USA, California, San Francisco
I'm your goddess and mistress of fun. Text me right away
SweetGoddess (42) Bisexual Female
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Breast Torture
  • CBT
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Contract
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • gags
  • Latex
  • Pegging
  • Pony Play
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • suspenders
  • Trampling
I'm here to meet you and have the greatest fantasy
USA, California, Sacramento
I’m a dominant mistress looking for a true submissive sub who is ready too worship under my feet and lick my ass and get to explore in which by unlocking new lifestyle. I conduct no tolerance of indiscipline.
Miss prinkey (27) Straight Female
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Breast Torture
  • CBT
  • Chasity
  • Contract
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Electro-Play
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • gags
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • Pegging
  • Pony Play
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • suspenders
  • Trampling
  • Wax Play
I’m a dominant mistress looking for a true submissive sub who is ready too worship under my feet and lick my ass and get to explore in which by unlocking new lifestyle. I conduct n..
USA, California, Huntington Beach
Looking for a lady that likes to be pampered and a massage
Gazza12 (62) Straight Male
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • CBT
  • Dom
  • Dominatrix
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • obey me
  • Roleplay
  • Sexual Massage
  • Spanking / Whipping
The Lady will be controlled , I switch with the right lady , I love to pleasure a lady with my tongue for as long as she wishes, hope to hear from you soon lady
Just a simple girl who want something special
KylaaB (36) Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Fetish
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
Spent most of my life in the In the military, likes to cook and loves to get married someday
i am a down to earth girl who is ready to mingle
susan540 (36) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Dom
  • Exhibitionism
  • Fetish
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • Switch
I am a likable and lovable person. I am an adventurous person and i have no doubt that you are going to taste my honey side.
Intimacy is not purely physical: It's the act of connecting with someone so deeply, you feel like you can see inside their soul.
69Strokes (33) Straight Male
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • blindfold me
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Hookups
  • obey me
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Sub
  • Switch
  • tie me up
  • Webcam
I want to control you, command you, dominate you, and use you. And then I want to touch you, hold you, kiss you, and make you feel safe
Let’s take a walk through the love world .
evarowles (56) Straight Female
I’m an active, life enjoying mature woman. I am open and easy going person. I hate being lied and i hate hypocrisy in people. The main is simpleness, no arrogance. I am looking for..
I’m a full proof dominant Your search for the Perfect Dominatrix Mistress is over.
angie124 (28) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Dom
  • Exhibitionism
  • Fetish
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sexual Massage
  • Spanking / Whipping
I am a true alpha female and dominatrix looking for an obedient sub to train and spoil Can you serve?
Just a masterLooking for someone to have fun with
jodywill539 (38) Bisexual Male
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Exhibitionism
  • Fetish
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Group Meets
  • Hookups
  • obey me
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • Switch
Am a master who life a fetish lifestyle am here to explore my fate Send me a message if you want me
Apex predator barbie, priestess of perversion, UK bases femdom Nightmare professional Domimatrx with a private dungeon
Mistressopheila (33) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Dom
  • Exhibitionism
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Spanking / Whipping
I am the mistress of dark desires goddess of pleasure
Curvy 5’5 with an attitude. Can you handle it?
PeachyD (26) Bisexual Female
  • CBT
  • Dom
  • Fetish
I’m just looking for a loyal sub that matches my interest and kinks. I have been looking for a good legitimate finsub. I have recently come back to the scene and it’s been extremel..
very submissive and behaved will allow my mouth to be tape sealed tightly
reapzzu296 (24) Straight Male
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Dirty talk to me
  • Dom
  • Dominatrix
  • Fetish
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sub
Keep me quiet! I will lllme I will always keep quiet Will obey and allow any fetish to be primitively explored, and am ready to become a full time prisoner only for torment and p..
Dom seeking a submissive man down for anything and ready to explore his kinky
MistressDebby223 (49) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Crossdress
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Dominatrix
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Outdoor Fun
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
I’m a dominant mistress looking for a submissive man I will train and enlighten everything about this bdsm lifestyle…
USA, California, Ukiah