bdsm community > UK > West Yorkshire

Connect With Local BDSM Contacts In West Yorkshire

The BDSM dating site for singles in West Yorkshire. Whether you are a master, mistress or willing sub, we are sure you will find someone who satisfies your desires. Browse profiles of fetish lovers from Leeds to Huddersfield and everywhere in between. We hope you have your spank paddle ready, you are about to find someone who is ready to explore and satisfy.

Whether you are new to the BDSM scene or experienced, you will be safe here. We have created a discreet space where you can unleash yourself. Our community is filled with a mix of fetish lovers to cater to every desire imaginable, we are sure there will be someone to experiment with. We have tough but fair doms ready to assert dominance in a safe manner and willing submissives that are waiting to be punished whilst learning how to please masters or if you like to switch it up, you can and see what roles please you the most.

Check out members' private photo galleries. Let your imagination run wild. You can view members dressed in lace, PVC, with toys and chains and you can upload your own photos. Keep our community begging for more. VIP members unlock full uncensored videos and photos that are some of the kinkiest around. Browse the galleries to find a playmate that will cater to your needs.

the BDSM dating site

From electroplay to roleplay to bondage, our community has fetish lovers all over West Yorkshire that are ready to explore with someone new. Whether you are seeking long term relationships or casual encounters, we have singles ready to play. We hope you have your spank paddle ready, you are about to find someone who lives for pleasure and pain.

Read the dirtiest stories on our blog, Written Desires to really get your juices flowing. Stories are from real members that love to tell all. From BDSM meetup stories to first BDSM experiences, you will find everything you need to help you in your dating journey. Take your BDSM game up a level by becoming a VIP member. Unlock unlimited private messaging; send as many messages as you can handle, the kinkiest photo and video galleries of real members that will leave little to the imagination and see who has been viewing your profile. Your profile will also rank higher when members are searching and you match their criteria - increasing your chances of a satisfying erotic encounter.

Check out our events calendar, explore what West Yorkshire’s BDSM scene has to offer! From monthly events to casual munches, to help you find a new playmate. Whether you are looking for someone in particular or are sending an open invite to a get together, add your own events to the calendar. Members are always looking for discreet meets and group sex parties, whatever you are seeking, you will find it here.

hot BDSM relationship

Our customer care teams ensure our space is filled with genuine members who are interested in the BDSM scene. Profiles are vetted through our verification process, for extra security of our members. Our thriving community is a private members site with singles from all over West Yorkshire. Freely check our community out first, we are sure you will keep coming back for more. For extra satisfaction, VIP memberships will hit the spot. See what fresh sub’s and dom’s we have here!

Click here to view West Yorkshire recent profiles.

Recent profiles

am open minded and would like to try something new for a change, but do know I am the Dominant
Sarablink (29) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Casual Dating
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • Open to Anything!
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Swinging
the one who holds the reins of power and commands complete obedience from my submissive. My every word is law and my every desire must be met without hesitation or resistance. Unde..
UK, England: West Yorkshire, Leeds
Fun couple looking for fun females
JimN (37, 37) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • Fisting
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • suspenders
  • Switch
We enjoy food drinking a good dance a freaky fun We can club meet or arrange for hotels
Looking for fun people to experiment
Spidey (19) Gay Male
  • Bottom
  • Couple fun
  • Gay
  • Hookups
  • Mutual Masturbation
  • One on one fun
  • Open to Anything!
  • Sub
  • Twinks
  • Versatile
I love having someone dominant and keeping me in check
UK, England: West Yorkshire, Liversedge
Looking to chat and get to know someone. Be nice, and you are in for the ride of your life from this sleek chauffeur. Just remember your wife is your problem not me.
SummerGlows (21) Bisexual Female
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Breast Torture
  • Collaring
  • Contract
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Electro-Play
  • Fisting
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • gags
  • Group Meets
  • Hookups
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • suspenders
I am fun and love to laugh. i am a very genuine and loyal female. I will always keep it interesting and do what I can to please my daddy. I am very outgoing and love to live on the..
not entirely sure what im looking for, maybe someone to be a key holder? we will see...
Thing (25) CD / Trans Asexual CD / Trans
  • A Relationship
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Casual Dating
  • CBT
  • Fetish
  • Open to Anything!
  • Pegging
  • Sub
I have a bunch of hobbies that I love doing, I'm also asexual but enjoy various forms of kink and am always happy to branch out into unknown territory
We are a happily married couple looking to explore and possibly push our boundaries but would love a female dom to take us under their wing and teach us
Thalia (47, 47) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • Dom
  • Fisting
  • Pegging
  • Sex Toys
  • Sub
  • Switch
  • Wax Play
We are looking for someone to teach us both the do’s and don’s so we can both be better Dom’s as we have days when we switch roles. We are open minded about trying new things.
UK, England: West Yorkshire, Ovenden
Okay I am looking for that special older one who will rekindle the flame of passion and desire that seems to have been quench in my past relationship.
PatSharon (41) Straight Female
  • Breast Torture
  • Chasity
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • suspenders
  • Wax Play
Compassionate, focused, understanding and patient teacher for newbies.
Just me (f) popping in to say hi!!
Explorer747 (44, 44) Straight Male, Bisexual Female
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Dom
  • Hookups
  • S&M
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • Swinging
  • Switch
Hoping to broaden my bi side ;) Had some experience and I know what feels good. Love to switch, mod pain always a pleasure. Can't travel, can occasionally accommodate
UK, England: West Yorkshire, Halifax
Wanting some help to experience new kinks
Jhudds (33) Gay Male
  • BDSM
  • Bears
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Bottom
  • Couple fun
  • Discreet Meets
  • Experienced meets
  • Fetish
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Gay
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • S&M
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
Been in a long term vanilla relationship and I want to start experiencing new things. The idea of toys, bondage and new experiences turns me on and someone been in control makes me..
UK, England: West Yorkshire, Huddersfield
Me and my partner are looking for someone to have sex with me
Louann (49) Straight Female
  • Dom
  • Sex Toys
  • Switch
I love teasing and being teased and am happy when I'm having fun and relaxing
UK, England: West Yorkshire, Horsforth
I’m a cute sissy who wants to be pegged and dominated
SissyKatie (25) CD / Trans Straight CD / Trans
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sub
  • suspenders
I have lovely long legs and just want someone to tell me that I’m a girl and should be submissive
New to this just wanting to see what’s on offer for our fantasies
hannahdave (37, 52) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • Dom
  • First Time Encounter
  • gags
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
Nervous never done this before wanting another women for me and my partner to pleasure and enjoy
I’m Chery I’m a dominant woman and am looking for a submissive man
CheryL767 (26) Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Breast Torture
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Foot Fetish
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
I’m a dom woman and I’m into the bdsm fetish lifestyle. I want a submissive man
couple looking for threesome ..
natjim (36, 32) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Dom
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Sexual Massage
  • Switch
looking for a guy for 3way all straight both on mfm
Cub/bear looking for guys for either kinky friendships or future relationships
Mawallace116 (30) Gay Male
  • A Relationship
  • Bears
  • Casual Dating
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Gay
  • Twinks
  • Versatile
Im a total nerd, into video games and movies. Massive underwear kink, prefer briefs/jocks/thongs. Also have a thing for wedgies, light bondage, spanking, etc.
My hobby is reading, be it a newspaper, book, magazine, written by any good author.
Thoer4 (39) Straight Female
I like men with a strong disposition, with whom I will feel like behind a stone wall. Who has the opportunity to defend me and support me in any life circumstances, who will inspir..
Hi I'm Jaye52 years old crossdresserWes t Yorkshire
Jayebee (53) CD / Trans Straight CD / Trans
  • A Relationship
  • Discreet Meets
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Open to Anything!
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sub
I'm happy in the countrysideWalking in nature is amazing I love make up and being smoothI've crossdressed for a long time, but it's not everyday Like being a guy too
UK, England: West Yorkshire, Dewsbury
All about the kink couple into bondage, tease and denial, impact play, ropes, looking for females FFM only for sexual kinky play
KinkycoupleX (43, 43) Straight Male, Bisexual Female
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • CBT
  • Dom
  • Fetish
  • Hookups
  • obey me
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • Switch
  • whip me
We are a switch couple, although F takes a more regular Dom role. We are seeking female play mates who are submissive/bottom. Our play always has a full sexual aspect to it and we ..
22 year old Goddess. Northern. I want a sub who’s going to anwser my every command and will run his life for his goddess and his goddess only. I love having fun with my little sub/piggies and setting them tasks for the day. Approach if you dare!
MissLunaJ234 (23) Straight Female
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Foot Fetish
  • gags
  • Latex
  • Pony Play
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Trampling
  • Wax Play
Obedient Subs make me happy. Although disobedience leads to punishment, and I like giving punishments
We looking for someone to talk to and exsperience and try new things.
Cj2020 (27, 29) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Dom
  • First Time Encounter
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
We would like to talk to and get to know different people and hear what experiences they've had that could help us learn about what more there is we could do in our sexual part of ..
UK, England: West Yorkshire, Dewsbury