bdsm community > UK > South Yorkshire

Connect With Local BDSM Contacts In South Yorkshire

Find BDSM encounters across South Yorkshire. Whether you are a master, mistress or willing sub, we are sure you will find someone who satisfies your desires. Browse profiles of fetish lovers from Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and everywhere in between. We hope you have your spank paddle ready, you are about to find someone who ticks all your boxes. Browse profiles and start chelpin here.

sub dom relationship

Explore your wildest desires. From electroplay to roleplay to bondage, our community has fetish lovers all over South Yorkshire that are ready to explore with someone new. Whether you are seeking long term relationships or casual encounters, we have singles ready to play. We hope you have your spank paddle ready, you are about to find someone who lives for pleasure and pain.

Check out our events calendar explore what South Yorkshire’s BDSM scene has to offer! From monthly events to casual munches, to help you find a new playmate. Whether you are looking for someone in particular or are sending an open invite to a get together, add your own events to the calendar. Members are always looking for discreet meets and group sex parties, whatever you are seeking, you will find it here.

Get to know members' favourite places to purchase fetish equipment and learn about the BDSM etiquette needed to thrive in our world. A BDSM relationship really is unique to each sub and dom. Learn how to satisfy your partner and how to discreetly incorporate discipline into your life. You will be satisfied beyond your wildest imagination. You never know where experimentation will take you, remember your safe word.

Read the dirtiest stories on our blog, Written Desires to really get your juices flowing. Stories are from real members that love to tell all. From BDSM meetup stories to first BDSM experiences, you will find everything you need to help you in your dating journey. Take your BDSM game up a level by becoming a VIP member. Unlock unlimited private messaging; send as many messages as you can handle, the kinkiest gallery section of real members that will leave little to the imagination and see who has been viewing your profile. Your profile will also rank higher when members are searching and you match their criteria - increasing your chances of a satisfying erotic encounter.

BDSM dating site

Whether you are new to the BDSM scene or experienced, you will be safe here. We have created a discreet space where you can unleash yourself. We have tough but fair doms ready to assert dominance in a safe manner and willing submissives that are waiting to be punished whilst learning how to please masters or if you like to switch it up, you can and see what roles please you the most. Our community is filled with a mix of fetish lovers to cater to every desire imaginable, we are sure there will be someone to experiment with. BDSM is all about exploration after all.

Our customer care teams ensure our space is filled with genuine members who are interested in the BDSM scene. Profiles are vetted through our verification process, for extra security of our members. Our thriving community is a private members site with singles from all over South Yorkshire. Freely check our community out first, we are sure you will keep coming back for more. For extra satisfaction, VIP memberships will hit the spot. See what fresh sub’s and dom’s we have here!

Click here to view South Yorkshire recent profiles.

Recent profiles

Hi I’m Alex Not on here for hookups Looking for a dom not just in the bedroom but also in day to day life I liked to be looked after but most of the time I’m just completely independent
SUBatomic (20) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Casual Dating
  • Dom
  • Roleplay
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
I like someone who can take control of the relationship but not in a toxic way just so I don’t have to make decisions and get anxious I can’t lie public stuff does get me going
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Sheffield
Me and my boyfriend are looking to adopted a pup to join our fun times, someone who is free to come and go and perhaps stay for a while, feel free to ask me questions I will explain more
jakepe1994 (29, 29) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Switch
We are a loving couple who loves to watch movies and cuddle a lot, we love gaming and day trips
I'm 52 years old, living in the North Elmsall region. I described myself as a bottom but I want to tie guys to the bed and be dominant
Night train 69 (52) Gay Male
  • A Relationship
  • Bears
  • Bicurious
  • Bisexual
  • Bottom
  • Casual Dating
  • Cottaging
  • Discreet Meets
  • Experienced meets
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Gay
  • Hookups
  • Mutual Masturbation
  • One on one fun
  • Twinks
  • Versatile
I'm 52 years old, living in the North Elmsall region. I'm interested in meeting a man aged between 20 and 60 I have a slight disability and use crutches outside I'm also of large ..
UK, England: South Yorkshire, North Elmsall
I'm a mistress L luv be in charge
Mistress Margaret (51) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Breast Torture
  • CBT
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Contract
  • Cuckold
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Dominatrix
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Electro-Play
  • Feet
  • Fetish
  • Findom
  • Fisting
  • Foot Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • gags
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • Pegging
  • Pony Play
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • suspenders
  • Trampling
  • Wax Play
Friendly kinky. Playful as much possible. I like to hear moaning and groaning.
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Doncaster
I’m not a novice, but then again not a professional, I’m here to learn from all and anyone who wants to help and teach me how to enjoy the finer things of bdsm
Hermoine (62) CD / Trans Bisexual CD / Trans
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Casual Dating
  • Clubs, Parties & Socials
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Dominatrix
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • Open to Anything!
  • Roleplay
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • Swinging
  • Switch
I love to be made to push my boundaries in anyway that helps you in becoming a better, Master, Mistress, submissive,
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Hemsworth
My girl loves big cock punding her hard
lroys845 (23, 23) Straight Male, Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • blindfold me
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Group Meets
  • Hookups
  • spank me
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • tie me up
  • whip me
I like to share my girl with big dick men and she loves it too she loves monster cock and loves to be gangbanged and tied up and blindfolded message me for a meet also open to meet..
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Rotherham
Easy going and calm honest respectful
jdfecehegeccejbh (34) Straight Female
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Breast Torture
  • Contract
  • Fisting
  • Pegging
  • suspenders
Hey hey , I am sunny Julia always with a positive and a smile ahahah. although my life is not so colorful and joyful, I still always try to remain the kindest and most positive per..
Hi I'm new to this but I would like to try if you message me we can chat an get to know some stuffI'm also a switch
BB_B05 (18) Bicurious Male
  • A Relationship
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Dom
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Open to Anything!
  • Roleplay
  • Sub
  • Switch
If you chat to me we can see what happens during it
uhh,hi. i’m looking for a dom to satisfy all my needs : )
gracce_x (20) Straight Female
  • Age play
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • gags
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
uh, i’m 19. i’m 4’11 if that’s helps ahaha i’m a sub and a brat :)
Experienced sub looking for serious Dominant/Top for long term and regular servitude.
Debsub (53) CD / Trans Other CD / Trans
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • blindfold me
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Casual Dating
  • CBT
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Fetish
  • Fisting
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Friendship
  • gags
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Medical Play
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sex Toys
  • spank me
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • suspenders
  • tie me up
  • whip me
Not interested in any commercial / pay-to-play, fin arrangement... real only. Subbie, Experienced in real time, previously collared and served couples and singles, any gender or ..
Give your thought a Ravishing thoughts and let it roll back at you xx
GodestOlivialthr (43) Straight Female
  • A Relationship
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Discreet Meets
  • Dom
  • Dungeon Parties
  • Hookups
  • Latex
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
Blessings are those things we secretly admire and wish to have them done but it takes acceptance turn right and let's kick it x
Kind friendly guy looking for fun
kinkyfunadam (40) Straight Male
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • CBT
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Fetish
  • Foot Fetish
  • gags
  • Latex
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • S&M
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • suspenders
  • Trampling
Hi i'm Adam, 40. Looking for someone for regular fun.
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Rotherham
Hello I'm Joyce. . divorced for 4 years and I have a son.
Joyce (36) Straight Female
  • Collaring
  • Contract
  • Dom
  • Pegging
  • Sex Toys
  • suspenders
  • Wax Play
Hello I'm Joyce..divorced for 4 years and I have a daughter. I'm a Teacher , a very honest and caring woman. I'm looking for something that would last...From having meaningful conv..
PreOp Transgender Male to Femal Woman
TransEmma1990 (34) CD / Trans Bisexual CD / Trans
  • A Relationship
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Sex Toys
  • Sub
  • Switch
Omg I really have to put a minimum of 50 characters when I really don't know what I want tonput here yet.... this will do for now
Hot and horny classy lady here waiting to dominate you filthy lot!
PassionateProfessorigeihc (49) Straight Female
  • Dom
  • Findom
  • Open to Anything!
I get my kicks from doing whatever you like….with certain limits!!
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Staincross
Dom Bull looking for cuckold couple for long term cuckolding
MasterLecutus (52) Straight Male
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • CBT
  • Collaring
  • Cuckold
  • Dom
  • Electro-Play
  • Fisting
  • gags
  • Roleplay
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • suspenders
Like to have wife dress to tease and please, wife open minded for sexual fun in/outdoor. Like to cage cucks cock even sisdify them. Cuck.to do clean up duties. Move cuck out of mar..
UK, England: South Yorkshire, Mexborough
Will fill this in as we go, but I'm wanting to explore this lifestyle a little more.
CurvyD_x (33) Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • gags
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
  • suspenders
Will fill this in shortly to see if this website is going to give me what I am looking for. In the meantime, enjoy the view. ;)
Sane, eloquent trans woman seeking dominants to help me go deeper into my submission. I am polyamorous. I have a partner. She's aware I'm looking. She won't be involved in this. I'm s geek. Love D&D, video games and films. I look forward to speaking to
SubTransLady (31) CD / Trans Straight Male
  • A Relationship
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Exhibitionism
  • Fetish
  • First Time Encounter
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Pegging
  • Roleplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Spanking / Whipping
  • Sub
I like being naked whilst your dressed. I like being on the floor whilst your on the furniture. I like impact play, restraint and feet worship. I like to drink your urine... I..
’I’m Chloe, a trans woman seeking a dominant partner who is interested in guiding me through my submissive desires. While I’m relatively new to this dynamic, my eagerness to learn and please is limitless.
Chloe88 (35) Straight Female
  • BDSM
  • Bondage & Discipline
  • Chasity
  • Collaring
  • Roleplay
  • Sub
  • suspenders
the feeling of being completely taken by a dominant partner who values trust, respect, and mutual satisfaction as much as I do. I relish the tension that builds when you take contr..
Normal guy looking who wants to give you pleasure. Happy to kiss, smell, lick your feet and not only if you want.. open minded.
DonMagic82 (42) Straight Male
  • Casual Dating
  • Discreet Meets
  • Fetish
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Hookups
  • Pegging
Giving pleasure to woman. I like to kiss and worshipping. I can try to satisfy you by kissing foots or give you oral or massage. I am open minded i like see women geting pleasure.